Course Name: Certificate Course in Geographic Information System (GIS)
This course builds a foundation in GIS based spatial data modelling, analysis and visualization. The students will gain understanding of
- Tools and statistical methods using GIS Application.
- 2D and 3D tools with designs and layout formation in Micro station.
- Topology, Network analysis, Overlay analysis, working with excel sheet in AutoCAD Map.
- Study of Remote Sensing & Satellite Images by using ERDAS applications.
In this course the students will learn how to use GPS technology for GIS mapping and integrate it with earth imagery with various localized data. The students will learn how to effectively use GIS skills in diverse fields such as urban planning, transportation and resource management.
- 10th and 12th class students
- Graduates, Post graduates
- Computer Basics
- Introduction to Mapping Technique
- Auto CAD
- Arc GIS
Duration : 6 Months
On completion of this course the students can work as
- Spatial data interpreter
- GIS analyst
- GIS Operator