Course Name : Certificate Course in Designing (Using Animate (Flash))
This course aims to teach the students techniques of web animation and dynamic content creation using action scripts. This course is ideal for anyone seeking careers in web design and gaming industry.
Adobe Flash is one of the leading software for creation of web based games and animation. The students will learn how to create animation using twining techniques and incorporate rich media files effectively. This course also covers Action Scripts that are used for creating interactive presentations and applications.
The students will be guided through stage wise animation and Action Scripting assignments that give them hands on training on the software. Towards the end of the course the students will work on a project that will showcase their learning.
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
- Operating in windows environment
- Use of MS Office
- Understanding Adobe Flash Interface
- Working with stage, layers
- Create Animated clip and add
- Working with web slider
- Using sound and Videos
- Using Classic, Motion, Shape tween
- Working with symbols
- Introduction to Action Script
- Project assignment
Duration : 20 Days
On completion of this course the students can work as
- Web designer
- Game developer