Course Name: Certificate Course in Civil CAD
This course is aiming to provide hands on training in AutoCAD, 3DS Max and Revit (Arch).
Introduction to Civil CAD:
Civil CAD is a process involving the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of places. Civil CAD are files (often but not always in proprietary formats and containing proprietary data) which can be exchanged or networked to support decision-making about a place.
Current Civil CAD is used by individuals, businesses and government agencies who plan, design, construct, operate and maintain diverse physical infrastructures, such as water, wastewater, electricity, gas, refuse and communication utilities, roads, bridges and ports, houses, apartments, schools and shops, offices, factories, warehouses and prisons.
- AUTOCAD: 2D Drawing, Isometric and 3D Drawing.
- REVIT: Starting a Design, The Basics of the Building Model, Loading Additional Building Components, Viewing and developing the Building Model, Dimensions and Constraints, Detailing and Drafting, Construction Documentation, Schedules and Quantities. The Basics of Structure Model, Structural Analysis System, Developing the Revit Family and Feature.
3DS MAX: Fundamentals of 3D Modeling and Animation, Architectural Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Camera, Advance Rendering. Raster-vector data, Import & Export Data from various formats
Course Duration: 6 Months / 360 Hrs
- Diploma (Civil)
- BE (Civil)
- Interior Decorators
- Operating Computers
- Knowledge of Civil / Architectural / Interior would be an advantage
- Introduction to CAD
- 3D’s Max
Duration : 6 Months
- Relevant Global Certifications
- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User Exam