Course Name: Certificate Course in Mechanical CAD/CAE
This course is aiming to provide hands on training in AutoCAD, Creo, NX and Ansys
Introduction to Mechanical CAD:
Mechanical Engineering is the broadest of all engineering disciplines that applies the principles of physics and material science for the purpose of product design. Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Production, Mechatronics, Thermal engineering, and Robotics are some of the streams that have evolved from mechanical engineering.
The software-enabled design tasks in mechanical engineering comprise 2D drafting, 3D modeling, analysis & detailing, and manufacturing.
- AUTOCAD: 2D Drawing, Isometric and 3D Drawing.
- CREO: Sketcher, Part and Surface Modeling, Assembly and Sheet Metal Design, Drafting and Detailing.
- NX: Sketcher, Part Modeling, Surface Modeling, Sheet Metal Design, Assembly, Drafting and Detailing.
- Ansys: Part modeling, Material Properties, Static Structural Analysis, Modal Analysis, Thermal Analysis.
Course Duration: 6 Months / 360 Hrs.
- ITI, Diploma, Graduates, Post graduates, Product design students
- Mechanical Engineers
- Automobile Engineers
- Operating Computers
- Diploma/Degree in Product design or Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Introduction to CAD
- Auto CAD
- Nx CAD
Duration : 6 Months
- Design Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Testing simulator
- 2D and 3D Visualizer